Onboarding Manager (OM) - 6390
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Onboarding Manager (OM) for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Onboarding Manager (OM) you will be responsible for:
- Customer relationship management aiming at the adoption of digital solutions.
- Creation of stakeholder maps or similar.
- Creation of adoption dashboards and reports.
- Overseeing the adoption journey of several types of stakeholders.
- Resolving stakeholder complaints quickly and efficiently.
- Contributing to the success of digital projects and initiatives by keeping stakeholders updated to ensure their adoption of digital solutions.
- Identifying the services needed to ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
- Autonomously turn communication objectives into strategies, tasks and activities and oversee /contribute to their implementation.
- Managing communications and defining strategies to increase results in line with defined adoption targets (from awareness to action).
- Creating and enforcing plans that help meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Reporting to relevant structures.
- Ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the projects, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other projects and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
- Monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the projects progresses.
- Ensuring the delivery of new products or services from projects is to the appropriate level of quality, on time and within budget, in accordance with the project plan and governance arrangements.
- Ensuring there is allocation of common resources and skills within the projects.
Due to the particular nature of a large international organisation such as the European Commission, candidates should also have the following non-technical skills:
- Capability of integration in an international/multicultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team;
- Ability to participate in multilingual meetings;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural environment, on multiple large projects;
- Excellent Team Player;
- Ability to understand, speak and write English C1, French C1 will be an advantage;
- High degree of discretion and integrity is required as the applications managed and maintained inRTD.H.DEP.IT contain personal and confidential data.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- A master degree of 5 years.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of customer relationship management practices and tools.
- Knowledge in using tools to build adoption dashboards and reports.
- Knowledge in analysing customer segments, e.g. experiencing a specific product problem.
- Experience in the use of Atlassian collaborative tools (e.g., Confluence and Jira) and Microsoft Office Tools (e.g., PowerPoint).
- Effective leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to command respect and to create a sense of community amongst the members of the project teams.
- Excellent knowledge of techniques for planning, monitoring projects.
- Sound business case development and approvals skills.
- Excellent knowledge of project management methods such as RUP, Agile, PM², Prince2.
- Good knowledge of budgeting and resource allocation procedures.
- Sufficient seniority and credibility to advise project teams on their projects in relation to the programme.
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems.
- Practical experience in information extraction, as well as from big data sources is highly recommended.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing his/her own workload independently, providing status updates, liaising with others and escalating issues as appropriate.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to understand what each stakeholder wants and needs.
- Aptitude to foster positive relationships.
- Ability to prepare clear and well-structured documents, and presentations.
- Teamwork and leadership skills, including ability to work in a friendly, organised, and well structured manner also under pressure.
- Ability to apply high quality standards.
- Excellent communication skills with technical and non-technical audiences.
- Analysis and problem solving skills and attitude.
- Ability to participate in technical meetings and good communication skills
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies