Mechanical AIV/AIT Engineer ( RT-C/TEC-MXC/00634)
Are you a Mechanical AIV/AIT Engineer with at least four years of experience in Space sector looking for a new challenge? Come and join our team at the European Space Agency.
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector: Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
As a Mechanical AIV/AIT Engineer you will support ESA satellite projects in AIV/AIT. See below in more deep which will be your main tasks:
• Support Agency projects on AIV/AIT issues, in particular environmental testing including follow up of industry activities.
• Support the Customers of the Test Centre through all project phases, taking into account project requirements and performance of facilities.
• Support Agency projects with respect to model philosophy definition, requirement specification, planning, costing, risk assessment, test execution and verification control.
• Support Agency project studies and reviews in the Concurrent Design Facility at ESTEC in the domain programmatic and AIV/AIT.
• Participate in formal project reviews and tender evaluation boards, usually in the AIV panel.
• Participate in the development of new methods and tools, the preparation and implementation of investments.
Do you think your profile matches with what we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
• Master’s in aerospace or mechanical engineering
• Experience in satellite AIV and environmental testing and some experience in management
* For further information, please do not hesitate to contact us : +31 (0) 621596020
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Serco European Agencies