Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Technology Expert for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
NATURE OF THE TASKS
This expert resource will take-up the following task assignments within the context of Identity
and Access Management components:
• Main activity – Tests specifications, manual tests execution, test automation,
integration, release management, quality assurance, support and operation of solutions in the field of IT security, more specifically identity and access management;
• Provision of expert advice and assistance on identity and access management related
• Maintenance and enhancement of the development toolkits based on virtualisation and containerisation,
• Third level support with collaboration with development teams,
• Deployment coordination with TAXUD or DIGIT datacentre, respectively for UUM&DS or the other projects (creation and tests of installation / upgrade notes),
• Participation in technical working groups; Production of technical documents and studies.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The candidate will join a team where internal coaching will be provided in order to build
expertise in IT security and identity and access management. As a prerequisite, the candidate
is expected to have the following knowledge and skills:
• Continuous integration techniques and tools – Good knowledge of Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, Jira, Maven, Ant, Gradle;
• Testing tools – Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver and Protractor,
• Web concepts – Good understanding of HTTP, HTTPS, Web Services (SOAP and REST);
• Databases, directories and transactions – Good knowledge of RDBMS (Oracle) and/or
directories (LDAP) and SQL.
• Security testing – Good knowledge on main vulnerabilities (OWASP 10, dependency checker)
• Virtualization and containerisation using – Good knowledge of Vagrant, Docker Compose
• Fluent in English (spoken and written);
• Knowledge of French is an asset;
• Ability to integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment.
• Strong knowledge in UI Automation testing (at least 3 years)
• Strong Knowledge (at least 2 years) in WebdriverIO using Java
• Good knowledge in database (SQL),
• Very good experience in Jira Zephyr (at least 6 years)
• Very good experience (at least 3 years) in Postman
• SCRUM Certified
Additionally, the candidate is expected to have an interest and at least a theoretical background in one or more of the following areas:
• Authentication and Authorisation –Knowledge of authentication, authorisation and federation protocols and the technical standards involved: CAS, SAML, WS-*, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JWT, FIDO, TOTP, HOTP, XACML;
• Cryptography – Knowledge of digital signature and encryption: symmetric-key and
asymmetric-key algorithms, hashing, certificates;
• Web Security – Knowledge of techniques used to secure Web applications: TLS, OWASP, Content Security Policy.
Because of the nature of the projects, the candidate must be security clearable.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies