Talent Acquisition Specialist
We have an exciting (and challenging) opening for a Talent Acquisition Specialist in Noordwijk.
We would love to hire a post graduate space engineer (ideally who has studied Earth Observation) but wants to get into the commercial side of the business. Don’t worry about not having recruitment experience, we can teach you that and you can teach us about space engineering. What you must have is an amazing personality, positive outlook on life, drive to succeed and be the best team player any team could wish for.
- You will work as part of our European Space Talent Acquisition team helping to find amazing space engineering talents across Europe for Serco but also for International and National Space Agencies such as the European Space Agency, EUMETSAT, EUSPA, CNES, ASI and many more customers.
- Review and analyse job descriptions and SoW’s, extracting the core responsibilities and requirements to find the most suitable candidates.
- Schedule and plan the different requirements to ensure all deadlines are met, creating actions in our ATS system (Bullhorn).
- Advertising vacancies through appropriate channels, ensuring that active applicants are reached.
- Headhunt potential candidates to ensure that passive candidates are reached.
- Review applicant submissions to evaluate if they meet the requirements.
- Perform pre-screening and preliminary interviews via TEAMS video conferencing.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data in our ATS system.
- Build out talent pipelines/network of candidates through our ATS system for future hiring needs (succession planning).
- Ensure all required documents for client submissions are to a high standard to ensure that our candidates get the best representation possible and in compliance with the requirements of the customer.
- Provide support in scheduling and arranging interviews with our key customers.
- Participate to general tenders and restricted tenders’ preparation for what concerns the delivery team sourcing and presentations.
- Contribute to the growth of the company by helping our talent acquisition team in streamlining processes and procedures.
- Work closely with marketing department to help promote targeted recruitment campaigns for our customers key hires.
- Ensure continual improvement of the team’s knowledge base with regards to understanding of positions, industry, candidate profiling and risk identification.
- Be known as a subject matter expert on space recruitment and be active on LinkedIn as well as other business-related social media platforms.
- Attend space conferences / events in-person and online to represent Serco.
- Degree in space engineering, earth observation, remote sensing or similar.
- Good knowledge of the European Space sector.
- IT literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Willingness to learn recruitment.
- High Integrity.
- Team Player.
- Fluent in English, additional European language a plus but no essential.
In addition, you:
- Have a strong work ethic and flexibility to work under pressure in a deadline oriented and fast paced environment.
- Own a high degree of self-motivation, energy and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Are ambitious, eager to learn and want to progress quickly in your career.
- Are a professional with a strong sense of responsibility.
- Have international experience.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
• Company events
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work. We are a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Serco Europe has operated in the Netherlands and Spain over the past 30 years, mainly in the field of Space. Serco Netherlands and Spain have a long history of partnership and trust with the European Space Agency (ESA).
In both countries, Serco is proud to deliver the highest calibre of people and services at ESTEC (ESA’s technology and engineering hub) and ESAC (ESA’s Astronomy and Science centre).
At the heart of its business, Serco Netherlands and Spain source, train, care and support employees, enabling them to better pursue their dreams of working in the Space industry in excelling in the delivery of essential public services.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For more information on how the personal data in your application is process, please see the link Data Protection policy here.
Serco European Agencies