Resource Controller (RT-C/TEC-PF/00451)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For our activities in ESTEC, we are currently looking for a Resource Controller that will be assigned to the Financial Management Section of the Directorate of Technology, Engineering & Quality (D/TEC).
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Coordination and consolidation of in-year and multiyear resource plans;
- Multi-year analysis, historical trends;
- Proactive Programme/Project controlling, analysis and reporting;
- Interfacing with counterparts in other Directorates, such as finance/corporate controllers/project controllers, as well as within D/TEC;
- Interfacing with Directorate’s Business Controller Administration Managers;
- EC FP7/H2020 reporting;
- Third Party Activities;
- Monitoring and control of Service Level Agreement;
- Proactively contributing to the definition, implementation and improvement of management support processes, methods and tools;
- Contributing to the multiyear performance assessment and specific analysis of the Directorate;
- Supporting colleagues in the team to ensure smooth operations and continuous high standard of service to internal and external customers.
The Ideal Candidate
The Key Person should have:
- A Master’s degree or MBA or equivalent University degree from a recognised Institution of secondary studies or equivalent qualification in Business Administration, with minimum 4 years of relevant experience in resource/ project/ programme management.
- Excellent analytical and reporting skills with the ability to manage large and complex data sets.
- The ability to synthesise complex information.
- Excellent interpersonal skills demonstrating a balance of assertiveness with the ability to work well in a team environment.
- A results-oriented and proactive approach.
- Excellent communication skills, and be client focused.
- Proven ability to work autonomously, whilst being a cooperative team player in a diverse and international team.
- SAP and IPSAS knowledge is considered a distinct asset for the position.
- Experience in creation and development of Tableau dashboards.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
About the Company
Serco Nederland BV, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies