Quality Assurance Manager
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Quality Assurance Manager for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity!
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Role & responsibility:
· Elaboration and maintenance of IS quality control procedures
· Definition, elaboration, management and participation of quality tests.
· Participate in Test case automation, write automated tests
· Coordination and collaboration with the project teams. Participate in Sprint Review meetings.
· Support the Project Managers of information systems to meet identified business needs and deliver high quality products.
· Support the Analysis team by validating business requirements documents and production of use and test case models based on user requirements
· Provision of quality studies, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information system projects
· Participation in risk analysis
· Knowledge of and experience in IS quality assurance, procedures and methods.
· Good knowledge of testing methodologies and tools. Being able to write test scenarios, test cases and test case automation.
· Strong capacity in preparing and writing reports and giving high level presentations.
· Ability to apply high quality standards.
· Knowledge of information systems lifecycle and development methodologies (RUP- RUP Agile or Agile Scrum).
· Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks.
· Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills.
· Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team.
· Capable to communicate effectively with different actors involved (business analysts, developers, management etc.).
· In depth knowledge of test process, testing methodologies and tools.
· ISTQB Test management certification.
· Experience with BDD methodology.
· Working experience with Atlassian toolset (JIRA, Wiki, Zephyr, …)
· Test automation tools like Java, Selenium, Appium, Gherkin on Cucumber.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies