At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Course instructor, based in EASA, Cologne, Germany.
The successful candidate will concentrate his/her activities on the following:
- Prepare technical IT training;
- Provide specialised IT training to end-and key-users;
- Provide technical IT training to IT specialists;
- Provide specialised IT awareness workshops;
- Provide specific training on new or changed Agency IT applications (end-users/key users/administrators);
- Provide coaching of end-user, key user or management profiles;
- Organise, coordinate and facilitate examinations.
The Key Person should bring the following skills and experience:
- At minimum Bachelor.
- Excellent knowledge of the subjects of the technical IT training to be provided, within the scope of Lot 3;
- Professional experience in providing technical IT training and/or certification IT training.
- Minimum 4 years (Standard level) or minimum 7 years (Senior level) of professional experience in a role as a trainer on IT technical subjects, IT certification training and/or on special IT subjects to non-technical target groups.
- English at level C1 or equivalent.
Other competences and skills (Desirable):
- Experience in multicultural organisations and public sector;
- Very good presentation skills (giving presentation to various target groups);
- Ability to use different training techniques and practical, illustrative examples;
- Ability to manage one’s own time, even in the face of stressful situations;
- Integrity & Professionalism.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies