CITRIX Administrator - Classified Networks Operation Center
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a CITRIX Administrator
Our client helps the EU's foreign affairs chief and the High Representative for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy to carry out the European Union's Common Foreign and Security Policy. This agency was formally launched in 2011 and Serco has supported their Secure Communications Unit since those early days.
Serco, has won the latest contract with the client for the next 7 years and is looking for secured communications specialists to join its active team in the on-going missio. The aim of the Secured NOC team is no less than to become the leader in secured communications for the whole EU.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, performing and coordinating a variety of CITRIX operations.
Example: Support servers on multiple CITRIX farms. Perform infrastructure troubleshooting. Enhance security, performance, and stability with migrations and upgrades. Facilitate troubleshooting and management of virtual machines. Update CITRIX provisioning server. Manage App-V packages. Configure CITRIX roaming profiles. Develop PowerShell application. Migrate apps from older to newer versions. Build XenApp servers. Keep documentation up to date
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
- Our ideal candidate holds a 4 year degree in Computer Science related subject (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education).
- At least 5 years of experience in CITRIX administration.
- CITRIX certified or able to demonstrate deep knowledge in CITRIX technologies
- around 8 years of experience in Client Provisioning, including tools such as LANDesk, SCCM and Windows Deployment Services
- 10 years of experience in managing switching, routing and firewalls, using such tools as Mikrotik, Cisco, Juniper, HP, FortiGate and Palo Alto
- 6 years of experience in using languages such as batch scripts, powershell and python
- 10 years experience with MS Windows servers such as 2000, 2003, 2008R2, 2012R2, 2016
- 6 years of experience in implementing Risk and Security policies/standards, such as:
* security management from McAfee ePO;
* managing and installing SSL CA and SSL certificate on Linux or Windows environments
* PKI VPN connections
- 4 years knowledge in SCCM for deploying, staging, remote connections, monitoring, inventory and virtual desktop management
- 5 years experience managing web servers for on-line PHP projects (Apache, NGINX), Tomcat for Java, IIS for .NET Apps or Sharepoint servers
- 5 years experience managing sites in high available environments, including DRP and BCP
- 4 years experience working for Defence, Government and Financial Organizations
- 5 years experience in ITIL environment
- English - B2 level minimum
- Knowledge of French is a strong asset
If you are selected for this role, we can offer you the following:
- A permanent contract with an attractive salary
- A company car with fuel card - monthly bonus if car not taken
- A monthly representation allowance of 145 EUR net
- A hospitalization and group insurance
- Meal vouchers
- Various trainings
- Internal mobility
- International relocation support (if applicable)
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies