AIV Manager for Biomass PDGS
Ready for your new 2021 Challenge ? Interested about Payload Data Ground Segment Integration and Validation ?We are recruiting our future Biomass Payload Data Ground Segment, in Frascati (Italy),
See below the job Offer :)
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
• Preparation and maintenance of the PDGS Integration and Validation Test Plan;
• Preparation and maintenance of the PDGS Integration and Validation Test Specification;
• Contribution to the preparation of Tests Procedures and Test Scripts;
• Coordination and execution of the PDGS Integration and Validation tests;
• Analysis of the PDGS Integration and Validation test results and generation of test reports;
• Contribution to PDGS Test Readiness Reviews and Test Review Boards;
• Support to generation of the GS Validation Plan;
• Support to generation of the GS Validation Procedures;
• Preparation, organisation and execution of the GS Validation test;
• Support to the analysis and reporting of the GS Validation test results;
• Participation to the GS Test Readiness Reviews and Test Review Boards;
• Support to management of the Anomaly Reports resulting from the test execution, and coordination of the implementation of mitigation actions;
• Support to the management of the operators training and contribution to preparation of operational/ training documentation;
• Support to the definition and documentation of the PDGS Commissioning Implementation Plan;
• Support to the preparation and execution of PDGS commissioning activities;
• Support to the preparation of the launch and implementation of rehearsal activities;
• PDGS system behaviour monitoring and reporting during commissioning;
• Support to preparation of the Operational set-up for phase E2 and for the PDGS Transfer To Operations;
• Generation of technical notes whenever needed during the Project lifetime;
• Operations of the various supporting tools (e.g. Documentation Management System);
• Participation to Ground Segment Reviews and PDGS reviews organised either by ESA or by Industry;
• Ad-hoc development of tools for the accomplishment of the PDGS testing and validation.
• University degree or equivalent qualification in engineering;
• Strong experience in integration and validation test activities, preferably in the field of Earth Observation Ground Segments;
• Good ability to plan ahead and follow schedule of testing activity;
• Experience in System and Software anomalies management: reporting, analysis, classification and resolution;
• Experience or knowledge of the ECSS standards and as an asset documentation and configuration control management techniques;
• Knowledge of the ESA Earth Explorers missions (and instruments) and processes related to their PDGS development would be an asset;
• Programming skills (in order to develop tools for the accomplishment of the PDGS testing and validation).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Make a difference everyday.
At Serco everyone has an important role to play. Take pride in what you do.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Company events
• Performance Management
• International environment
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team. who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies