User Services Assistant
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
To provide administration support in Darmstadt to our Customer sites, we are currently looking for a User Services Assistant (f/m).
The successful candidate will focus on the following tasks/activities:
- Provide administrative support to the User Services Helpdesk Team (Administrators) by following predefined procedures. The tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Administrative tasks related to registrations and to the licensing process
- Modification of services in user accounts
- Provision of brochures and promotional items
- Provide operational support to the Data Centre Support Team (Operators) by following predefined procedures. The tasks will include, but not be limited to:
- Generation of PR / VIP and customer hardcopy prints and posters.
- Setting up user rights and send mails to customers related to the user rights.
The Ideal Candidate
The successful applicant should have a proven background in similar tasks. He/she should bring:
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office 2010/2016 (Word, Excel, and Outlook);
- Familiarity with Windows 10 and/or 7;
- Experience working with a ticketing system;
- Experience with Active Directory;
- Strong interpersonal skills;
- Proven ability to follow procedures;
- Fluent English;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly.
- Basic Photoshop skills (or any similar image manipulation software) would be an advantage, but training will be provided to the successful candidate.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application.
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
About the Company
Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies