UX UI Specialist - JAVA DEVELOPER(15189, L5)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a UX UI Specialist, based in Brussels.
You will be responsible for:
- Analysis of the user interface requirements
- Design of wireframes and mock-ups (or other visual prototyping) which lead to intuitive user experience and translation of business concepts into system interface
- User interface design specifications
- Design of user interfaces
- Visual prototypes
- User-centred approach for evaluation of user interfaces (including usability studies on real stakeholders and/or clients)
- Elaborate navigation mapping design
- Good knowledge of Relational DBMS
- Knowledge of interoperability technology (e.g. web services)
You should have:
- Good knowledge of user interface ergonomics
- Knowledge of UX design best practices, especially: good understanding of responsive design and mobile-first design
- Ability to work with clients and analysts and to understand business vision on high and low level
- Will to help to teams and openness to receive feedback for design improvements
- Knowledge of web technologies and standards including at least general knowledge of current legislative regulation (Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 level AA)
- Capacity in writing and presenting studies
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, excellent communicator
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team. who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies