Travel Claims Administrator - (Hybrid working)
We have an exciting (and challenging) opening for a Travel Claims Administrator - (Hybrid working) in Noordwijk.
Dynamic, Energetic, Entrepreneurial, Highly Motivated, Resilient … If this describes you then we would love to hear from you :)
Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
- Serco – The employer of choice for a career within the Space Sector.
Serco are a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
- Join our community of space specialists across Europe
We are proud to support the European institutional Space landscape: Serco boasts an extensive network of Space professionals located at our offices in Darmstadt, Noordwijk, Frascati, Paris and Madrid, all within close proximity of our two largest space sector customers, European Space Agency/European Space Operations Centre (ESA/ESOC) and European Organisation for the Exploitation of Meteorological Satellites (EUMETSAT).
- Supporting Women in Aerospace
Diversity and Inclusion is extremely important to us. Supporting women's opportunities, development and visibility in the space sector is key and that is why we are proud members and supporters of Women in Aerospace Europe, a dynamic and global network supporting women's careers in Aerospace.
Are you someone with attention to detail with figures who would love to work in the Space environment? If this describes you then please keep reading. We are looking for a Travel Claims Administrator to process business travel claims on behalf of our customer. You will join a busy team using SAP and other internal tools. The role is based at our client site the European Space Agency (ESA) in Noordwijk. (Hybrid working)
As Travel Claims Administrator - (Hybrid working) you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- Certify and calculate individual travel claims against supporting vouchers and invoices;
- Calculate the settlement of the business trip based on the rules of the agency;
- Enter the settlement data into the customer’s database;
- Filing the vouchers, invoices and other supporting documentation;
- Receiving and checking invoices from travel agents and car hire agents and entering the data into the customer’s database;
- Reconciling corporate credit card execution and ticket discrepancies;
- Rectifying Ticket error list and statistical projection;
- Payment list proposals checking and execution;
- Uploading invoices and credit notes into SAP;
- Rectification of SAP-posting error log;
- Creation of statistics and reports as requested;
- Other ad-hoc tasks as requested by the Team Manager.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- ESA is an international environment and the knowledge of reading and writing English to a business level is required;
- You will hold an MBO level 3/4 or above;
- Knowledge of the Microsoft office suite;
- SAP knowledge is an advantage; Training will be provided.
Serco – The employer of choice for a career within the Space Sector in the Netherlands. Serco are a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA), we have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions. www.serco.com/eu/sector-expertise/space
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
• Company events
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies