Telecom Helpdesk Dispatcher (FR/EN) - EU Institutions (Brussels)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Telecom Helpdesk Dispatcher, based in the center of Brussels.
Due to an internal mobility procedure, we are looking for a new colleague for one of our IT Helpdesk Dispatching teams working for the EU Institutions. The complete is composed of 3 Telecom Helpdesk Dispatchers.
The Telecom Helpdesk Dispatching service operates from 7 am to 7 pm and is devised in 3 shifts. There is the 1st shift (opening shift) from 7 am to 3 pm, the 2nd shift or mid-day shift and the 3rd shift (late shift) from 11 am to 7 pm. The Telecom Helpdesk Dispatchers relay one another every week, meaning that one week you do the early shift, the week after the normal shift and the week after you perform the late shift.
As a Telecom Helpdesk Dispatcher your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Logging all tickets with complete and pertinent detail.
- Acting as a single point of communication for the IT department for all IT related requests.
- Coordinating and working closely with all operating teams creating a better user experience.
- Answering phones and dispatch ticket queue.
- Able to identify potential problems or outages in a timely manner.
- Able to provide resolution to level one & two incidents.
- Alerting management when necessary for high visibility and critical issues.
- Maintaining documentation for all Service Desk and end user processes and procedures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Fielding inquiries/problems and providing updates to all users on progress and completion of requests.
- Following-up with users until issue is resolved.
- Providing a concierge/white glove level of service.
- Able to work extended and flexible hours.
- Working with all level of users.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Candidate must have 2-3 years of experience in IT Service Desk for phone support (desk side support & in customer service support).
- Candidate must have proven experience with, Windows 10 and MS Office 2016.
- Experience in configuring and supporting Wi-Fi, Visio, Audio-Visual and Video-conference technologies.
- Experience in using ticketing systems.
- Candidate must possess excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Candidate must possess strong written and verbal communication skills & great attention to detail.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and to be motivated, reliable, and a self-starter.
- You must be fluent in French (spoken & written) and a command of English (written minimum B2)
We’d love to see
- Experience working in a 100+ user enterprise environment with a broad range of technologies with a strong focus on Microsoft networking and MS Office applications.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Permanent employee contract of 40h/week with an attractive package of corporate benefits :
- Salaries are paid 13.92 times/year if a full year is completed - as follows: Monthly salary 12 times + Holiday prime paid in June (92% of the salary) + End year bonus (usually mid-December).
- Monthly net representation allowance
- Meal vouchers of 4,07 EUR/worked day
- Free hospitalization insurance
- Group Insurance
- Eco-cheques (valid until 2020, linked to CP200)
- With a 40h/week contract, you will be entitled to 10 National holidays + 20 days of paid holidays + 15 days of RTT (“Worktime reduction” for 40h/week)
- Relocation assistance solution (if eligible)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies