Technology Expert in the architecture and technical implementation of collaborative WEB-site technologies for business workflow management applications (21678, min 3 years of experience)
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Technology Expert in the architecture and technical implementation of collaborative WEB-site technologies for business workflow management applications for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
NATURE OF TASKS
• Provision of expert advice and technical assistance, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in the specific area of audiovisual productions and digital communication technologies in the context of event organisation and media production (e.g. digital/hybrid events, video and audio material, technical support in communication activities, live broadcasting)
• Analysing communication needs and employing the technical preparation for creating
communication products of high quality.
• Provision of expertise in the project management life-cycle by assuring high level of quality control and monitoring processes.
• Drafting technical content for AV production workflows and material.
• Maintaining, preparing and operating technical equipment for the production and organisation of communication material and activities.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Deep knowledge in one or more domains of the study required for the function (e.g. quality control, project management, event organization, AV technologies and systems, AV and studio infrastructure.
• In-depth knowledge of the communications fields and how they are managed within an
• Being able to understand well requirements analysis for web applications and web services (UML)
• Understanding of graphic design, animation, VFX, SFX and 3D modelling.
• In-depth knowledge of event organisation and AV production concepts and workflows
• In-depth knowledge of sound engineering, mastering techniques, and mixing.
• Expert knowledge of the architecture and technical implementation of collaborative WEB-sites is mandatory
• Good knowledge of information systems lifecycle
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents
• Ability to apply high quality standards
• Quick learning ability is required, being organized, versatile and a results-oriented team player
• Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in application developments
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings in French and English, excellent communicator; good command of the English language is mandatory
• Capability of working in an international/ multicultural environment.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Master’s level or 5 years of higher education
• Minimum 3 years of professional experience
• Knowledge and experience in the architecture and technical implementation of collaborative WEB-site technologies for business workflow management applications.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies