Technology Expert in Business Intelligence (17655, L4)
We are hiring a new Technology Expert with background in Business Intelligence and Reporting to work on IT Systems covering
various processes: the grant applications, the review, the contracts and the projects follow-up as well as the reporting.
We have a great opportunity to fill in our dynamic and multi-cultural Team in Brussels !! :) Join us quickly to live the Serco values.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
- Maintaining the existing SAP Business Objects Reports used as part of the LIFE IT systems reporting towards the business stakeholders
- Migrate existing SAP Business Objects Reports to a Qlik Sense based environment and technical solution
- Migrate existing SAP Business Objects Reports to a new architecture following ETL practices and data warehouse solutions
- Developing new Qlik Sense dashboards following the business stakeholders requirements
- Participation in technical working groups and project meetings
- Working closely and reporting directly to the Technical Project Manager in matters of designing / implementing / maintaining current and future BO / Qlik reporting solutions to meet the business stakeholders requirements
- Assistance during relevant parts of testing, technical documentation and deployment of various reports and BO / Qlik solutions
Knowledge and Skills
- Very Good hands-on knowledge on Qlik Sense with a particular focus on Qlik Dashboards
- Very Good hands-on knowledge on SAP Business Objects
- Good hands-on knowledge on Oracle databases and ETL procedures and practices
- Ability to develop end-to-end SAP Business Object solutions (DB objects mapping, BO Universe building and export, BO Reports designing)
- Ability to develop end-to-end Qlik Sense Dashboard solutions
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communication skills
- Capability of integration in an international/multi-cultural environment.
Specific Knowledge and Skills
- SAP Business Objects proven experience
- Qlik Sense proven experience
- Very good knowledge:
- Oracle DB proven experience (SQL, PL/SQL)
- ETL previous exposure and experience
- Considered as an asset:
- Previous exposure to a data warehouse solution
- Previous exposure to a Data Centre hosted environment
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies