Technology Expert (Angular) (17610, L3)
We are hiring a new Technology Expert for our great Team from Brussels !! You will need an expertise in front-end technologies based on Angular, the architecture of large web applications and the integration of the frontends of different applications.
If you want to join our Serco Community in an European Institution in Brussels, this opportunity is for you, so apply quickly :)
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on the integration of the “front-ends” of Compass Corporate and My Workplace.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on best practices in UX and UI design.
- Leading efforts to improve the user experience by optimising the user interface for Compass Corporate.
- Working with the corporate My Workplace team to optimise the integration of Compass Corporate with My Workplace.
- Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements related to the front-end needs of Compass Corporate.
- Provision of Expert advice on secure front-end development.
- Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports on security vulnerabilities of the Compass Corporate front-end.
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on the best use of frontend building tools and CLIs.
- Writing technical Documentation as required
Skills and experience required:
- Deep expertise in front-end development and best practices using Angular 7 or later.
- Expertise in the architecture and integration of large web applications.
- Deep expertise in TypeScript.
- Expertise in Redux and reactive programming.
- Expertise in REST APIs and in API Gateways.
- Expertise in front-end building tools such as Webpack and Rollup and of CLIs such as angular-cli, create-react-app.
- Expertise in agile methodologies.
- Expertise in nodejs.
- Expertise in the EUI framework used in the European Commission would be advantageous
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies