Technology Expert (6213, L4)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technology Expert, based in Brussels.
NATURE OF THE TASKS
This expert resource will take-up the following task assignments within the context of Identity and Access Management components:
- Main activity – Test, integration, release management, quality assurance, support and operation of solutions in the field of IT security, more specifically in identity and access management;
- Provision of expert advice and assistance on identity and access management related matters;
- Participation in technical working groups;
- Production of technical documents and studies.
The Ideal Candidate
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The candidate will have significant practical working experience in the field of identity and access management and is expected to have the following skills:
- Authentication and Authorisation – Good knowledge of authentication, authorisation and federation protocols and the technical standards involved (e.g. CAS, SAML, WS-*, OpenID Connect, OAuth, JWT, FIDO, TOTP, HOTP, XACML);
- Cryptography – Good knowledge of digital signature and encryption: symmetric-key and asymmetric-key algorithms, hashing, certificates;
- Web Security – Good knowledge of techniques used to secure Web applications (e.g. HTTP, TLS, OWASP, Content Security Policy, SOAP and REST Web Services);
- Continuous integration techniques and tools – Good knowledge of Jenkins, TeamCity, Bamboo, GIT, SVN;
- Testing tools – Good knowledge of Selenium WebDriver, Serenity, TestLink, JMeter;
- Databases, directories and transactions – Good knowledge of SQL, LDAP, ACID, XA;
- Good redaction skills in English;
- Ability to give technical presentations;
- Ability to apply high quality standards;
- Ability to cope with fast changing technologies used in architecture and design ;
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual (French and/or English) meetings, good communication skills;
- Ability to integrate in an international/multi-cultural environment.
The candidate should be able to participate to multi-lingual meetings (English and French), have a high degree of initiative, have a service-oriented mind-set and have team spirit.
Because of the nature of the projects, the candidate must be security clearable.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies