Technology Expert (1104, M1)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our Customer, a European Institution we are looking for a Technology Expert with at least 3 years of relevant work experience.
NATURE OF THE TASKS
• Provision of expert advice and assistance, technology watch, evaluation studies, architectural considerations, applicable standards, solution patterns and best practices in enterprise & web content management, XML, portals and Web 2.0
• Provision of quality plans, quality assessments, quality control tests, evaluations and service level agreements associated with information system infrastructure services or projects
• Assistance in the implementation of a software engineering methodology
• Provision of security studies, security assessments and other specific security matters related to ICT infrastructures
• Elaboration of functional and non-functional requirements and business case analysis related to the area of expertise
• Elaboration of vision documents focused upon infrastructure components
• Risk analysis
• Review of Information Systems Infrastructure Architectures
• Provision of technical evaluations and audit reports in relation with information systems infrastructure
The Ideal Candidate
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• Deep knowledge in Multisite Drupal Development
• Deep knowledge of Web development
• Deep knowledge of Customer Portals
• Deep knowledge of Web Services development
• Capability to write clear and structured technical documents.
• Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, very good communication skills
• Capability of working in an international/multicultural environment
- General knowledge about Structural Funds legislation and processes with demonstrated experience in project treating this topics
- Experience on Atlassian Tools (Jira, Confluence).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco’s heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Top 50 Services for Governments Companies.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies