Service Desk Team Leader
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employs a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
In preparation for a Contract Award we are looking to source aTeam Leader to work on our prestige customer site in Munich, Germany.
- Supporting the Contract Manager who has overall responsibility for service delivery
- Ensure delivery of performance regime
- Responsible for reporting of performance and attendance at regular scheduled review meetings with the client and minuting
- Responsible for holding regular meetings with relevant the client departments such as General
- Direction 1 and 2 to ensure close working with the examiners
- Supervisor for all agents
- Escalation point in case of complaints and reporting to the client
The Ideal Candidate
- Ability to work in fast paced, rapidly changing environment
- The Service Desk Supervisor should have experience of managing a team within a service desk environment and it is important that you are able to lead by example
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a similar position with staff responsibility
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience at a Service Desk/Call Centre/Contact Centre is an advantage;
- Very good knowledge of Ticket systems, CRM or CAFM software is an advantage;
- Knowledge of Switchboard systems is an advantage;
- Knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel);
- Very good communication and diplomacy skills;
- English skills level C1 - fluent
- German skills level C1 fluent
- French skills level C1 - fluent
Higher education or proven experience in similar working environment.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application
Relocation assistance provided,(if applicable).
About the Company
Serco is one of the worlds largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to peoples lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers front-line public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies