Infrastructure Engineer/PM (6597 – TEX L5)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We are currently looking for a new Support Manager for one of our teams that offers support on financial IT applications.
Work location: Art-Loi/Kunst-Wet (Brussels)
Nature of tasks
- Organization , implementation and maintenance of IS support of DG NEAR
- IS Service management
- Coordination with the project teams
- Coordination of wiki sites, collaborative sites or social networks
- Follow-up of service quality
- Management and follow-up of user requests
- Guidance regarding the use of information systems
- Management of incidents related to information systems; organization of the reporting
- Conception and organization of user documentation for information systems
- Conception and management of IS training
- Participation in user, service and project meetings
The Ideal Candidate
- Proven knowledge in end user assistance or support of information systems related to financial applications
- Good IT skills
- Knowledge of wiki, collaborative sites and social networks
- Excellent communication / writing skills
- Good reporting methods
- Ability to give presentations
- Ability to apply high quality standards
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (FR-EN), good communication skills
- Capability of working in an international/multi-cultural environment, rapid self-starting capability and experience in working in team; leadership capability
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
For your information, if you are selected for this position, we can offer you a permanent employee contract (40h/week) that comes with an attractive salary and an extensive package of extralegal benefits.
Overview of extralegal benefits
- Salaries are paid 13.92 times/year if a full year is completed - as follows:
- Monthly salary 12 times
- Holiday prime paid in June (92% of the salary)
- End year bonus (usually mid-December).
- Monthly net representation allowance
- Meal vouchers/worked day
- Free hospitalization insurance
- Group Insurance (life insurance and pension saving)
- 250 EUR/year in Eco-cheques (applicable until 2022)
- Company car + fuel card (bonus if car not taken)
We are looking for someone that is able to start beginning of August 2019.
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies