Do you have a Support SharePoint migrations background and have worked with SharePoint 2016 and PowerShell scripting? You could be our new Solution Administrator. Come join talented Serco team at the European Union Aviation Safety Agency.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Solution Administrator, based in Cologne, Germany.
The position is offered as a fixed-term contract until 31/07/2021.
As Solution Administrator you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- Add-ins deployments
- Support design for SharePoint 2016 and higher (including in particular 2016 app model)
- Support SharePoint migrations
- Write and execute PowerShell scripting
- Support High availability farms
- Support Managed Metadata service architecture and SharePoint enterprise search functionality
- Support incident and problem management in accordance to SLAs and in accordance with the procedures in place
- ZDP patching (Zero Downtime Patching).
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- Strong understanding of SharePoint Portals and related technologies in the Microsoft stack;
- Strong knowledge of the setup, monitoring and administration of a SharePoint 2016 on-premise Farm environment;
- Extensive experience with SharePoint 2013 and higher;
- Knowledge working with SQL Server;
- Experience with High Availability farms;
- Experience Managed Metadata service architecture and SharePoint enterprise search functionality;
- Strong experience of PowerShell scripting (execution and writing) for automation.
Additionally, the successful candidate should bring the following:
- Programming knowledge: .NET, C#
- SharePoint 2013 and higher
- SharePoint 2016 App Model
- SQL server
- Working language is English, i.e. good knowledge of English.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers.
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Take pride in what you do!
Serco European Agencies