Serco is a partner of choice for European institutions and other international organizations. For 30 years, we have been providing European and international organizations with a wide range of services, including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development, as well as the management of different contact centers for leading institutions , European agencies and organizations, in Brussels and throughout Europe.
What unites Serco's ever-increasing employees is a passion for providing quality service.
To stay ahead, we must continually evolve and improve the way we deliver our services. Everyone at Serco has a role to play.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive best practice support network that allows them to put their ideas into practice.
Serco Defense is part of the Serco Group and is trusted by military organizations around the world to provide essential support services and operate sensitive installations. We have extensive expertise in providing high quality services at optimized cost through specialist know-how, innovation and operational excellence.
Our long-standing experience with military organizations around the world is very broad: from conducting maritime operations and managing military bases to modernizing ships and maintaining aircraft, operating facilities nuclear activities, from analyzing cyber activity and managing satellite systems to providing training, strategy and leadership programs.
In order to support its development, Serco Defense is looking for a Site Manager in Saffraanberg.
We are impatient to meet you ! Explore the job offer below and click "Apply" if your skills and talents are a good fit for this opportunity.
At Serco, we offer not only a career, but also the opportunity to be part of a community where everyone's well-being matters, living the Serco values in everything we do
- Responsible for setting up and monitoring operational services on site.
- Implements the strategy and objectives defined by the group with its team.
- Define the best organization and the appropriate processes in order to deliver the expected results according to the SLA and PKI of the contract.
- Is the representative of Serco Défense to the on-site rental office and guarantees a good relationship with our local client.
- Is the point of contact for the subcontracting partners on site and guarantees the proper execution of their part of the contract.
- Is a force for proposals for new services.
- Manages the proper execution of projects on site.
- Is responsible for the proper management of invoicing (purchase and sale).
- Ensures the proper use of FMIS-SAP-CEGID-Guided Bying-Replicon tools
- Guarantees monthly reporting between the client and Serco and also between Serco HQ and the site.
- Guarantees the quality and motivation of the teams.
- Develops and deploys Serco values to his team.
- Identifies and develops the potential of his team by implementing a training and development plan.
- Communicates on Serco’s strategy and objectives.
- Implements and enforces the safety rules decided by the group by all on-site employees and subcontractors.
- Controls its P&L and implements corrective actions.
- Participates with the teams and other Site Managers in the development, transformation and continuous improvement of the Defense department in Belgium.
- Bachelor/Master in Facility management, hotel management or equivalent by experience
- Has strong leadership and is an impeccable coach on the field for the teams.
- Encourages his teams to operate in a structured and autonomous manner
- Knows how to delegate and control results.
- Know how to recognize emergencies and adapt your work and that of the team accordingly.
- Customer quality and results orientation, with a strong commercial attitude.
- Stress resistant, flexible and caring.
- Develops lean management tools on its site.
- Has clear, effective and transparent communication with the client, employees and superiors.
- Don't hesitate to innovate and share your ideas with colleagues.
Linguistic and computer skills
- Dutch or French speaking with knowledge of the second national language
- Excellent salary
- Benefits package
- The chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- For further information, please contact the Serco Europe recruitment team.
About the Company
Why join Serco?
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, but everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You will help address methodological challenges and your achievements will be recognized and celebrated.
A world of opportunities - You will be wholeheartedly supported in your career development and progression.
Great Collaborators - You will become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team that passionately believes in the value of our work.
What we offer
- The opportunity to contribute to innovation in the public services sector.
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- A permanent job with a full Serco benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, but everyone has an important role to play in managing complex utilities.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world. We are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of all.
By joining Serco, you will have unlimited access to our global employee networks - SercoInspire (gender), SercoEmbrace (multicultural), SercoUnlimited (disability) and In@Serco (LGBT and networks). Serco employee networks are led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Applicants with disabilities who meet the minimum criteria for the position are given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities during an interview.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For more information on how the personal data in your application is process, please see the link Data Protection policy here.
Serco European Agencies