Sharepoint / MOSS Administrator (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Sharepoint / MOSS Administrator
- Troubleshooting:- Take appropriate and effective action where possible to troubleshoot hardware and/orsoftware related problems occurring in the fielded FAS baselines, and where necessary request assistance of counterparts in other NCIA branches or in sister support agencies for solving system related problems;
- Organise/Administer user help requests. Requests must be logged, solved and forwarded to the 2nd level support. The elapsed time in order to handle the requests must be monitored and priorities must be recommended to the system manager as necessary;
- Provide Technical Assistance;
- Replying to incoming requests for technical assistance from both Customer and National users on the site. The requests can cover software, data communications system and network configuration, licensing issues, and documentation;
- System Administration, Operation and Maintenance for the FAS domain. This includes but not be limited to:
- configuring and maintaining the network of new and legacy servers,
- installing the FAS baselines and related components) and- managing system backups.
- Install and Configure operating system and application software on operational FAS computers.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience administering or maintaining SharePoint/MOSS or SharePoint/MOSS based applications
- Experience in MSSQL administration and maintenance or MSSQL development.
- Experience or equivalent knowledge in the area of Microsoft system administration – AD, DNS,GPO,RDS (Remote Desktop Services)
- Experience in developing scripts by using modern script languages i.e.: python, PowerShell.
- BizTalk server administration experience
- Hands on experience with administration of WEB Services
- Hands on experience with administration and maintenance of Virtualisation technologies,
- Experience in testing of software applications.
- Database administration of any of the following: Microsoft (MS) Sal Servero Oracle Database POSTGRESQL RDBMS
- Hands on experience with the configuration and system administration of UNIX and Windows operatingsystems
- Data communications experience including TCPIIP
- Fluency in English: 3232 (Listening, speaking, reading and writing). The work both oral and written in the post and in the Headquarter as a whole is conducted in English.
- Knowledge and experience with the configuration and administration of the Sun Solaris operating system
- Knowledge and experience with the configuration and administration of the HP-UX operating system
- Experience in administering and maintaining GIS related systems.
- ITIL Foundation
- T-SQL knowledge
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies