Service Manager (Change Expert)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Our client is based in the heart of Europe is offering an excellent remuneration package to work on an exciting European IT Transformation project. Ideally you will be security cleared.
Serco’s diverse and global operations offer you incredible opportunities to learn and expand your career.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Service Manager
- Responsible for ensuring that services are delivered in accordance with agreed technical and security requirements;
- Ensure the respect and the follow-up of the KPI and the Service Level Agreement as a whole;
- Management of the teams inside the project (onsite or remotely active on the Contract) and the Service Desk;
- Member of the Change Control Board
- Ensure service delivery compliance with the Compliancy and Security requirements as defined
- Integrate the KPI’s into a comprehension SLA for the business units.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies