Service Desk Operator
Serco improves services by managing people, processes, technology and assets more effectively. Acting on a consultative basis, Serco designs innovative solutions, integrates systems and, most of all, delivers to the public.
To reinforce our team at one of our prestigious customers in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Service Desk Operator.
- Receiving calls, first-line and second-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident agent
- Recording incidents in the Service Management Tool.
- Making an initial assessment of incidents, and attempting to resolve them
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
The Ideal Candidate
- Very good skills in all of the MS office applications
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. IT Helpdesk/ Technical Support/ IT Support Agent/Service Desk)
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified would be a strong asset
- Fluent in both English/French both written and oral
- Very good communication skills
All applicants must hold a current valid work permit or be EU nationals. Due to the high interest these roles generate, Serco reserves the right to commence, alter or conclude the recruitment process prior to the closing date. If shortlisted, a recruiter will contact you directly. If not, your application will remain in our database and can be matched against future openings. You can also login at any time to apply to additional positions.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are kindly asked to produce such documentation at the time of application.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
By submitting a job application you agree to the storage of any personal data provided by you directly or collected from generally accessible sources (in particular professional and other social media) throughout the entire application process (CV, references, letter of application, interviews as applicable).
To facilitate subsequent contact for professional purposes only, you agree to your data being saved after the application process has ended. You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
The same shall also apply if you are contacted by SERCO GROUP regarding vacancies that match your existing profile.
A competitive salary/ benefits package in line with your profile and your contract.
A prestige and challenging work environment with a real opportunity to build your career.
About the Company
Serco employs more than 60,000 employees delivering mission-critical services to government and private clients world-wide. Serco is an international service company which combines commercial know-how with a deep public service ethos.
Serco European Agencies