Service Delivery Manager
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Service Delivery Manager, based in Brussels.
The key person will:
- Provide leadership and guidance to staff;
- Act as an official interface to the customer;
- Manage and maintain the staffing plans in accordance with operational and legal requirements;
- Act as the escalation point for issues for both staff and the customer;
- Support to service transition & roll-out of new solutions and operational validation;
- Tracking of issues and incidents;
- QA (including tracking/resolution of actions, reporting and participation in reviews/audits).
The key person should have:
- 8 years of experience as Team Leader with 5 years of those coming as a Service Delivery Manager role
- Demonstrated Service Delivery and Help Desk Management experience (SLA definition, setup and monitoring).
- 5 years of experience with PRINCE2 and/or ITIL certified
- 5 years of experience with certification such as ITIL V3 certified (Foundation + expert RCV + expertOSA)
- Knowledge / Experience with CMMI Procedures and Methodology or equivalent
- Have a good understanding of IT Infrastructure and Security: concepts, technology and best practices;
- Have a good understanding of IT networking: WAN/LAN concepts, technology and troubleshooting;
- Fluent in both French and English, both in speech and writing;
- Strong experience in team management and supervision in difficult 24/7 environments;
- Strong leadership skills
- Experience in training and mentoring staff;
- Solid knowledge of KPI/SLA driven service environments;
- Good knowledge of QA systems;
- Self-starter, able to work independently with little or no supervision;
- Pro-active and confident personality with good persuasive skills;
- Team-player, able to interface with technical and management personnel;
- Well-organised, able to prioritise and manage several tasks in parallel
- Able to write and present documentation and reports.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies