Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer
Are you fascinated about Space? Do you have a working experience in the field of Anomaly Management? You could be our new Service Continuity/Anomaly Management Engineer. Come and join talented diverse Serco team at the European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) based in Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
As part of the Galileo team at ESA/ESTEC, you will have the following responsibilities:
Maintaining the System Business Continuity concept and status, providing quick reaction in case changes or anomalies affect the Galileo continuity of service. To meet this a proper follow up and review of the ongoing open anomalies has to be performed continuously.
1. Anomaly management
2. Service continuity plan
3. Service continuity dash board
4. Operational processes
5. As-built RAMS
- The contractor shall attend the weekly Galileo ARBs organized and chaired by the Galileo operators.
- The candidate shall identify any critical anomalies and coordinate internally at ESA ensuring the proper attention.
- Any critical anomalies posing a risk on the service continuity shall be highlighted and reviewed as part of the Service Continuity Dashboard.
- Service continuity plan
Developing and maintaining the ESA Service Continuity Plan
Service continuity dash board
- Developing the ESA Service Continuity Dashboard
- Monitor weekly any critical technical risks (ARs, obsolescence, incidents, outages etc.) on the operational infrastructure and report this in the service continuity dashboard.
- Contributing to the continuous reviews of the operational process between ESA and GSA (i.e. the SOPIs).
- Contributing to the As-built RAMS analysis as conducted in cooperation with ESA PA and presented at the bi-yearly Service Exploitation Review
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring::
- Masters degree in a relevant field
- Experience in Anomaly Management
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers.
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Take pride in what you do!
Serco European Agencies