Senior Service Desk Operator
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
To reinforce our team at one of our prestigious customers in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Senior Service Desk Operator.
Duration of the mission: 6 months (with possibility of extension)
- Receiving calls, first-line and second-line customer liaison: service desk agent, incident agent
- Recording incidents in the Service Management Tool.
- Making an initial assessment of incidents, and attempting to resolve them
- Monitoring progress of incident resolution relative to the appropriate SLA
- Keeping customers informed on incident status and progress
- Managing the incident life-cycle, including closure and verification
- Closing incidents and confirmation with the customer
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate should have at least 3 years of relevant experience.
- Very good skills in all of the MS office applications
- Experience in a similar role (e.g. IT Helpdesk/ Technical Support/ IT Support Agent/Service Desk)
- Previous experience with ticketing systems
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certified
- Fluent in both English and French - both written and oral
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application
Relocation assistance provided, (if applicable).
About the Company
Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco European Agencies