Security specialist – PKI, AD security, Antivirus
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Security Specialist – PKI, AD Security, Antivirus. Are you willing to move to CZ Republic? We offer you a relocation package!
Serco Czech Republic recently opened an office in Prague, where the company already provides Operations and Evolution of Data Access and User Support Services to the European Space Agency as part of a Serco-led consortium. Furthermore, it provides support services to the newly set up European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA).
Applying to this position, you will have the chance to work as a consultant for one of Serco’s major clients in Europe!
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Security Specialist – PKI, AD Security, Antivirus. you will be responsible for:
- Analyse IT specifications to assess security risks
- Design and implement safety measures and data recovery plans
- Install, configure and upgrade security software (e.g. antivirus programs)
- Secure networks through firewalls, password protection and other systems
- Inspect for vulnerable points of access
- Monitor network activity to identify issues early and communicate them to IT teams
- Act on privacy breaches and malware threats
- Serve as a security expert
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Czech Republic and around the world.
- CompTIA, CEH, or equivalent certification
- Policies (NIST, OWASP, CIS, MITRE ATTACK)
- PKI (Microsoft, HSM)
- Centrally managed AV technologies (e.g. Symantec, McAfee, Microsoft)
- AD security (Active Directory, Group Policy Objects, Windows PKI, Windows 10 Enterprise, Server 2012/2016/2019)
- Networking protocols and services (FTP, HTTP, SSH, SMB, LDAP)
- Packet analysis (tcpdump, Wireshark)
Knowledge & Experience:
- Minimum 4 years of SME experience
- Proven experience with IT Security audits
- Certifications (MCSE, MCSA, CISSP, CEH, GCIA, GPEN, GCIH, GSEC)
- English Certification (≥ B2)
- Personal Security Clearance
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
- Excellent Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
- And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
- Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team. who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies