Security Assistant (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: Security Assistant
- Update Agency Security Procedures/Security Database;
- Conduct initial and final Security Briefing of staff and contractors;
- Manage and maintain personnel security files and preparing initial and renewal security clearance requests for staff and contractors;
- Have control and custody of all security combinations and keys;
The Ideal Candidate
-A vocational training at a higher administrative level in a relevant discipline or equivalent;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in a administrative job;
- Sound experience with Microsoft Office applications;
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing in the working language of the Agency;
- Previous knowledge and experience of Customer security clearance procedures.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies