Administration and Reporting Officer - Recruitment
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We’re looking for a Recruitment Reporting & Communication Officer, to reinforce the team in our Brussels office!
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
As Administration and Reporting Officer you will be responsible for:
Detailed reporting on Serco Europe recruitment activity:
- Keep detailed record of all information relating to the recruitment process and provide this information on request.
- Update both candidate & customer information on the internal Recruitment platform
- Store / maintain template documents,
- Oversee recruitment performance : reporting (via Excel and Internal systems) and ensuring accuracy of data.
- Producing monthly business performance reports via Powerpoint.
Oversee recruitment communication:
- Publish jobs on Jobboard, social medias etc
- Manage internal communication on recruitment activity
- Record Candidate and Customer communication on the internal database system.
General administration and specific tasks for the projects:
- The preparation of various types of formal project-related documents, such as the preparation of CV templates.
- Any other additional tasks related to the projects or the overall management of the portfolio.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
Formal Administrative/Business qualification or equivalent work experience to perform the tasks above.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent command of English with high level CREATIVE written ability.
- Excellent command of French with written ability
- High level of attention to detail.
- Knowledge in communication on social media
- Very good knowledge of MS Office – particularly;
- PowerPoint produce engaging/professional presentations.
- Excel for accurate reporting (must be comfortable understanding/reporting data). Power BI is a plus
- Well organised to manage high volume workload and resilient to pressure.
- Ability to follow existing administrative/reporting procedures and understand the underlying processes, whilst continuously exploring opportunities for process improvement.
- Strong ability to modify/produce documents, ensuring that they are accurately aligned to specific customer requirements.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies