At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Administrator, based in Brussels, Belgium.
As a member of the European Recruitment Team, the Recruitment Administrator provides daily support to both Recruiters and Recruitment Director.
He/she will support multiple projects in the recruitment portfolio both in the Technical and Non-Technical arena.
The duties include the performance of general administration and specific tasks for the projects.
- The specific tasks assigned to this duty mainly comprise the preparation of various types of formal project-related documents, such as the preparation of CV templates.
- Supporting the Recruiters by conducting first stage interviews via Skype/Telephone – screening candidates to assess suitability and motivation, whilst performing assessments to analyse potential risk.
- Record all information relating to the recruitment process and provide this information on request; update both candidate & customer information on the internal Recruitment platform and store / maintain template documents,
- Record Candidate and Customer communication on the internal Database system.
- Oversee performance reporting (Excel and Internal systems), ensuring accuracy of Data and producing monthly business performance reports via Powerpoint.
- Ensure the proper setup and follow up of Recruitment related meetings.
- The duty includes the proper capturing of important discussion items, preparation of minutes and follow up of any logistical arrangements and preparation of meetings.
- Manage travel internal external travel requirements via online SAP platform + corporate travel agency.
- Any other additional tasks related to the projects or the overall management of the portfolio.
The ideal candidate should bring the formal Administrative/Business qualification or equivalent work experience to perform the tasks above.
Knowledge and skills:
- Demonstrable experience in an administration or Recruitment team within a fast paced, high demand environment.
- Ability to follow existing administrative procedures and understand the underlying processes, whilst continuously exploring opportunities for process improvement.
- Strong ability to modify/produce documents, ensuring they are accurately aligned to specific customer requirements.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills, particularly comfortable conducting Skype / Telephone interviews to provide first stage assessment on applicant suitability (training provided).
- Ability to passionately discuss ‘life in Brussels’ to, sharing knowledge and experience from both a social and professional perspective.
- Very good knowledge of MS Office – particularly;
- PowerPoint produce engaging/professional presentations.
- Excel for accurate reporting (25% of overall duties so must be comfortable understanding/reporting data).
- Well organised to manage high volume workload and resilient to pressure.
- Excellent command of English with high level CREATIVE written ability.
- Excellent command of French and/or Dutch with written ability
- High level of attention to detail.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies