RT-S/DG-CMI/ 066 - Internal Communication and Country Desk - Fluent English and French
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Internal Communication and Country Desk, based in Paris.
The successful candidate will concentrate his/her activities on the following tasks:
• Participates in the planning and execution of internal communication campaigns
• Organise internal events, or tailor external events for internal audiences
• In conjunction with ESA Internal Communications, seek out topics, write, edit and publish articles, background content and new sections for the ESA Intranet, screens, print, power point presentations
• Research images and ensure accurate captions
• In conjunction with ESA Internal Communications, script, present and create videos
• Select and procure promotional items
• Prepare, obtain ESA approval and send push e-mails
• Monitor and report on the above activities
• Join Internal Communication Team Meetings, as observer
• Support the coordination meetings with internal services in HQ like FM, IT, Cabinet
Country desks France and Luxembourg
• Organisation and follow-up of events in the countries concerned
• Assistance in identification and weekly planning of articles published/ to be published on the Internet (and other online channels) which are of interest for the national pages
• Writing and in conjunction with ESA Internal Communications publishing original articles in French on national web pages
Translation of articles from other pages to be published in national web pages
• Handling of incoming requests, evaluation and preparation of a brief for management
The Ideal Candidate
The successful candidate shall have:
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience with modern communication channels
• Excellent online writing skills
• Good knowledge of ESA programmes and missions
• Able to take responsibilities and work in an autonomous way
• Capacity to identify priority actions and to keep high quality of work under pressure
• Team spirit
• Fluent in English and French
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies