RT-C/HRE-R/00066- ISS Operations Management Coordinator
Serco Nederland BV,/ Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a ISS Operations Management Coordinator based at ESTEC.
The successful candidate will support on the following activities:
Process definition and maintenance:
- In close cooperation with the team leads, define the utilization and science management processes
- Document the respective processes
- Maintain the process definition and documentation
- Support the relevant reviews
- Prepare and support the process related audits
- Periodically revise the industry Risk Management Plan and the Risk Register to ensure coherency with ESA Risk Management policy and ECSS applicable standards.
- Ensure reporting and necessary escalation of industrial Risks to ESA ISS Programme management
- Ensure proper implementation of the agreed ESA- industry risk management process
- Ensure coordinated risk identification, assessment and handling across involved ESA managerial, technical and supporting administrative functions and services
- Consolidate and update the Risk Register in coordination with the Industry Risk Manager
- Monitor the status of risks and the effectiveness of mitigation actions
- Prepare and facilitate the Risk Management meetings between ESA and Industry management
- Act as the focal point for all contractual taks and activities within the group
- Coordinate the preparation of SoW / ECRs
- Compile the supporting documentation (ADs & RDs)
- Coordinate the proposal evaluation within the group and compile the evaluation reports
- Support the organization of CCBs and (pre-)TEBs
Columbus on-board Topology:
- Document the Columbus on-board topology (current and planned) , Maintain the topology document.
- Providing management support to other areas in particular:
- Support meetings with external entities (delegations, workinggroups)
- Support the generation of reports and presentations
- Support the generation of concept and strategy papers
The ideal candidate must have:
- Fluency in English, both spoken and written
- Able to work independently
- Familiarity with ISS
- Experience dealing with external interfaces
- Able to coordinate between taems and individuals
- Open minded working attitude
- Understanding of contractual documents and processes
- At least 4 years of experience in handling contractual interface with industrial contractors (eg progress meetings, performance assessment)
- At least 4 years experience with risk management processes
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Highly competitive salary
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services, employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries.
We work closely with the European Government Institutions & Space Agencies providing crucial Services with over 300 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies