RT-C/HRE-MC/00084 Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector: Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Knowledge Management & Data Protection Administrator, based in Noordwijk (Netherlands).
Under the direct authority of the Cost centre Control & Support Services Team Leader, the post holder will assist the Knowledge Management and Lesson Learned activities of HRE, support the focal point for HRE in Personal Data Protection, and is actively involved in the Knowledge Management and process improvement activities of the HRE directorate.
Moreover, the post holder is contributing to other cross HRE activities such as configuration management, export control and security etc.
Specifically, the main responsibilities will encompass the following activities:
•Support the review and improvement of the Directorate internal processes and methods, (such as drafting QMS process descriptions, preparation of certification audit, supporting QMS awareness sessions);
• Supporting the definition and implementation of a continuous improvement scheme for the Directorate such as lean administrative process and reducing inefficiencies;
• Contributing to Configuration and Document management process (definition and implementation), support to the HRE Configuration management Forum and support to the HRE Record Officer (DIRO);
• Contributing to Security by supporting the HRE ISO and PSSO's function for implementation of ESA Security Directives, supporting the ISMS definition and Project security plans preparation
• Contributing to the Export control process and to the implementation of export control policies, supporting export control workshops, drafting of guidelines associated with export control implementation;
• Strengthening the project review process by management and the associated reporting procedures (including dashboard reporting, balance scorecard and Key Performance Indicators);
In performing these tasks, the post holder will work in a diverse and international environment liaising closely with the HRE project teams and HRE organisation functions, the ESA KM & LL teams, the DOP, the HRE ISO and PSSOs and IT business partner and IT manager, the HRE Record Officer and any other relevant function related to the duties and
The successful Candidate will bring:
• In depth knowledge of relevant technical and legal domains
• Technical understanding of PDP/GDPR concepts
• Minimum 4 years of relevant work experience , ie. areas of KM, LL an PDP
• Knowledge of ESA and its programmes/projects is an asset
• Applicants should have a Masters degree (or equivalent) from a recognised Institution in disciplines such as business and administration management, project management, business engineering and process development. An additional Master in a Science field is considered an asset.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Make a difference everyday.
At Serco everyone has an important role to play. Take pride in what you do.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Retirement plans
• Company events
• Contact Serco Europe Recruitment Team for further information
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
Serco is a trusted provider of services to National Space Agencies and the European Space Agency (ESA). We have over 40 years’ experience supporting the space sector and providing services for all stages of our customer’s space missions.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Serco European Agencies