RFfS 0083 Tester
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Tester, based in EMA (Amsterdam).
The successful candidate will concentrate her/his activities on the following tasks:
- Definition of the test approach and ensuring its successful implementation
- Identification and definition of the required tests
- Monitoring of detailed testing progress and results in each test cycle
- Evaluation of the overall quality experienced as a result of testing activities
- Identification of the appropriate techniques, tools and guidelines to implement the required tests
- Provision of guidance on the corresponding resource requirements for the test effort
- Creation of the verification and validation plan
- Creation of the test plan (including estimating and resource scheduling)
- Creation of the test scripts based on test design techniques
- Identification and preparation of test data
- Implementation of tests
- Automation of tests
- Execution of tests
- Management of issue workflow
- Analysis of test failure
- Preparation of test reports
- Preparation of validation reports
- Assist in identifying suitable test resource requirements
The ideal candidate must bring:
- At least 6 years of experience in performing testing (or similar) activities in complex IT projects;
- At least 3 years of experience in supporting projects using Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Microsoft SharePoint, Office 365;
Extensive experience is requested in:
- System testing (functional and non-functional testing)
- Integration testing
- Performance testing
- Automation testing
- Security testing
- Data testing (migration, ETL, analytical reporting).
- Experience with CASE tools
- Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. ISTQB Certified Advanced or Expert Tester) are desirable;
- Experience in working with JIRA SDLC, Zephyr Test Case Management
- Knowledge of Azure AD
- Experience in working in DevOps environments
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques)
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies