RFfS 0081 - Technical Architect
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Architect, based in EMA, Amsterdam.
Role specific skills & responsibilities:
- Produce a high-level architecture model, specifically context, functional views, development and deployment views, see Rozanski and Woods definitions, based on functional requirements and non-functional requirements;
- Identify and document key architectural requirements, functional and non-functional;
- Identify integration points between existing or new systems required to satisfy the requirements;
- Produce logical data model based on requirements;
- Define the data exchange mechanism (protocol and message definitions) between interoperating systems and data migration process;
- Application of EUGDPR policy on existing data;
- Produce high-level estimates for the implementation of the solution, following a standard estimation model such as Function Point Analysis. The solution must follow the Agency’s Enterprise Architecture principles, standards and strategic roadmap.
The ideal candidate will bring:
Relevant professional qualifications (e.g. SAP (ERP, Basis, Netweaver, Portal, Success Factors, Concur) Master Data Management, Identity Access Management, Workflow/Case management, Portal/Content Management and Unified Communications) are desirable.
- Solution architect role at enterprise level (4 years);
- Enterprise application integration (4 years);
- Solution design of JEE systems (4 years);
- Data architecture design (design of conceptual data models and data exchange standards) (2 years);
- Strong knowledge of SAP Success Factors (Employee central and Time and attendance) and integration mechanisms with other applications and SAP modules (Personnel Administration and Organisation management);
- Analytically oriented to establish root courses of defects and incidents;
- Experience using agile software development methodologies (i.e. Kanban, Scrum and other lean techniques);
- Experience in Objective Oriented Analysis & Design (OOA&D) with UML (Unified Modelling Language).
Desirable work experience:
Working experience in the following SAP modules:
- Personnel administration
- Organisation management,
- Public sector funds management
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies