Quality & Compliance Specialist (QMS | ISO 27000)
At Serco, we strive to promote and enable the diversity, development, wellbeing and safety of our people. We understand that healthier, happier employees go hand-in-hand with strong business performance, enhanced productivity and better outcomes for those we serve. We want everybody who works for Serco to have a positive experience and access to opportunities to develop in their chosen careers.
Serco Italia S.p.A. is one of the top 50 World Space Manufacturing and Service companies with a long history of providing Earth Observation operations, maintenance and front-end services to the European Space Agency. The company also offers vast experience to a huge number of IT and space markets including : central governments, defence organisations, the aerospace industry and commercial companies.
Does working in a Serco environment sound appealing to you?
We would love to hear from you and your interest in the new opportunity of Quality & Compliance Specialist (QMS | ISO 27000) in Frascati!
Does this vacancy not suit your profile? Not to worry, you can send your updated CV to email@example.com – a member of our Recruitment Team will come back to you shortly after.
As Quality & Compliance Specialist (QMS | ISO 27000) you will be responsible for:
- Cooperate with the SE SRC Director in the development of the Quality, Health and Safety and Environmental Management Systems;
- Cooperate with the SE SRC Director for consistency and assurance of whole QMS, IT Security, EMS against relevant requirements;
- Ensure that the documentation, concerning the procedures or certifications, records and reporting is available and updated and monitor their implementation;
- Ensure that all systems records are kept and available (QMS, EMS, IT Security);
- Ensure that records of certification and relevant systems are available at the requested date, arranging to give instructions for picking it up and sending it to the point agreed;
- Update QMS, IT Security, EMS Management Systems as defined by the SE SRC Director;
- Guarantee QMS, IT Security, EMS Management Systems process approach;
- Execute internal audits in order to verify, control & report conformance and effectiveness of the QMS, H&S, EMS Management Systems against scope & requirements;
- Attend if required to QMS, IT Security, EMS certifications and maintenance activities
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Italy and around the world.
- English good knowledge
- Good Knowledge of ISO 27000 Standard
- Good knowledge of current informatics systems (Windows, Office Package, Lotus Notes, Visio, Adobe)
- Basic Knowledge of Quality Management System principles (ISO 9001)
- Basic Knowledge of H&S Systems, including relevant Italian legislation (ISO 45001)
- Basic Knowledge of Environmental Systems (ISO 14001)
- Flexible and cooperative
- Good communication skills
- Availability to travel across Europe
- Diplomatic, wise, honest, acting in conformance with privacy law
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Joining Serco Italy’s amazing team offers:
- Competitive Salary
- Great career opportunities in the Space industry
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
- Company events
- International environment
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies