Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We are hiring a Project Manager for our prestigious partner DIGIT TM (DG Informatics) in Brussels. DIGIT-TM is a contract from the European Commission for IT services across Europe.
If you like to work in a multi-cultural and dynamic environment, this opportunity can answer to your expectation.
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
At Serco, we do not only offer a career but also the opportunity to join a community where everyone’s wellbeing matters, by living out the Serco values in all we do!
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
- The tasks are related to the conception, development and maintenance of the CAP Information Systems and are in accordance with the nature of the tasks for the requested profile as defined in the Annex I of the Call for Tenders’ Service Requirements and Service Level Agreement.
- The Contractor's service provider will execute the contract under the official Project Management Methodology of the European Commission (“PM²”) and the Agile@EC software development methodology that DG AGRI uses in order to monitor the deliverables. The Contractor will make provision in order that the service provider does not consider the implementation of that monitoring as direct orders given by the European Commission.
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
LEVEL OF EDUCATION
- Bachelor degree of 3 years (IT relevant studies or not)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
The knowledge and skills that are required for the performance of the tasks are listed in the description of the profile in the Annex I of the Call for Tenders’ Service Requirements and Service Level Agreement.
The Location of service delivery will be Brussels. Therefore, in accordance with the Service Requirements and Service Level Agreement, Contractor’s candidates must be fluent in English. French is an asset. Documents will be written in English.
- At least 4 years of experience of experience with one Agile Project Management methodology (min. competence level 4);
- At least 4 years of experience with Atlassian Jira (min. competence level 3);
- At least 1 year with one wireframing tool (for instance, Atlassian Balsamiq Wireframes …) to visualize UI ideas (min. competence level 3).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Support provided to EU Nationals requiring relocation – Information available upon request
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies