Baseline Project Manager (5443, L1)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Project Manager, based in Brussels.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS
- Ensure the traceability of all the elements needed for monitoring and decision making
- across both business and IT
- Assist in preparation, documentation and follow up of program status across different
- Ensure the coordination of Risk Management at Program Level and follow-up on risk actions
- Support the preparation of PI-meetings/workshop: Program Increment(PI) Planning and
- Inspect & Adapt Session
- Sharepoint Access Management
The Ideal Candidate
The expert shall comply with the following requirements:
- Project/Program management experience
- Technical background with a good understanding of data flow analysis
- Capacity to provide technical trainings in an international environment
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings (French/English), excellent communication skills at a multi-disciplinary level
- Strong capacity in writing and presenting studies (English)
- Ability to learn and adapt to new and changing environment
Education and Experience
The candidate must be very customer-oriented. He/she must be fluent in English (French would represent an advantage), but should be able to work with documents both in French and English.
Following expertise is considered as an advantage:
- Experience in Scaled Agile Framework
- Knowledge of the European Commission processes and organisation
- Previous experience within an IT transformation program
- Knowledge of project management methodology in particular PM² (project management methodology applied within the Commission)
- Knowledge of the AGILE methodology
- Knowledge of JIRA and CONFLUENCE
- Knowledge of Ms-Project
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies