NIRIS Software Tester Support (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customer we are looking for: NIRIS Software Tester Support
Under the direction/guidance of a test director the software tester will develop test procedures, execute test procedures and report test results.The software tester will perform the following activities:
• Develop/conduct unit and automated testing of software components
• Develop/conduct manual test procedures
• Report automated and manual test results in test reports.
The Ideal Candidate
The consultancy support for this work requires a software tester with the following qualifications:
1. The candidate has relevant and recent experience in system and software testing (e.g. certification)
2. The candidate has relevant and recent experience in using testing tools (e.g. TestRail), automated test frameworks (e.g. Selenium, Gauge) and methodologies (e.g. Agile).
3. The candidate is able to speak and write fluent English since the work is conducted in English
4. The candidate has EU SECRET security clearance, provided by the national security organization valid at the time of submission of the bid covering the period of the requirement.
5. The candidate must have the nationality of one of the Customer nations. Practical experience in the following areas is also desired:
1. The candidate has relevant and recent knowledge and usage of NIRIS.
2. The candidate has a good understanding of networking protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP) and (message-oriented) application protocols (e.g. HTTP, HTTPS, AMQP).
3. The candidate has relevant and recent experience in verifying functional and non-functional requirements. (e.g. development of test cases, test data, etc.)
4. The candidate has relevant and recent experience in continuous software integration and automated testing.
5. The candidate has relevant and recent experience in working with a software development team.
Full details on application - Relocation assistance provided, if applicable.
Please note that this position is also open to freelancers (independent contractors).
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 60,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
Serco European Agencies