Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer (RT-R/TEC-EFE/00653)
Do you have a Good background on RF equipment? You could be our new Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer. Come join Serco team at the European Space Agency.
Please note: this role is offered as a fixed term.
Serco is among the leading Space Industry and Services Companies. We have over 40 years’ experience in supporting the space sector: Since the creation of the European Space Agency (ESA), our employees have been providing everyday their technical, scientific and management skills to support the full range of European cornerstone space missions.
As Microwave/Mm-Wave Technology and Equipment Engineer you will be responsible of the below tasks:
- Contribute to the design, development and performance evaluation of RF technologies applicable to space and ground segments, with particular emphasis on active RF equipment and components (HPAs, LNAs, T/R modules, etc.) in MMIC and hybrid forms
- Provide expert technical support to projects and programmes
- Contribute to the generation of innovative ideas in the field of RF equipment and technologies and to the definition of ESA R&D programmes
- Define technical requirements and statements of work for the tasks to be performed by industry from early conceptual studies to full hardware development
- Contribute to the development/usage of section related laboratory facilities and analysis/simulation tools
- Maintain state-of-the-art expertise by interacting with research Institutes, monitoring the technological trends and applying them in the day-to-day work
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- Master’s degree in Microwave or RF Electronics Engineering
- Good background on RF equipment and technologies for space
- Several years of working experience on Active RF equipment,
components and technologies
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
- Competitive Salary
- Corporate Benefits Package
- Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
- Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Serco European Agencies