Junior Service Manager
Do you have experience with Service Improvement Plans and Service Performance and have worked in Space sector? You could be our new Junior Service Manager. Come join talented Serco team at our Support Office in Darmstadt, Germany.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Service Manager, based in Darmstadt, Germany.
As Junior Service Manager you will concentrate your activities on the following:
- Monitor, control and support service delivery; ensuring systems, methodologies and procedures are in place and followed
- Monitor all contractual KPIs on a regular basis, propose and implement the improved ways we report and monitor them
- Drive internal and third party service review meetings covering performance, service improvements, quality and processes
- Identify any service gaps we have or may have in the future and develop a roadmap plan to fill the gap (i.e. via requesting additional resources, tools or trainings)
Performance & Quality
- Make recommendations for Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner
- Provide regular and accurate management reporting on the Service performance
- Deliver monthly reports, KPIs’ status and make sure they are properly entered/updated into the relevant reporting system.
Do you think you are the person we are looking for? See below what experience or knowledge you should bring:
- Able to demonstrate the ability to undertake the above responsibilities
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer facing/customer service skills
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Able to demonstrate a high degree of flexibility including shift and out of hours working
- Excellent organisational skills
- Self-motivation and able to take responsibility
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily tasks
- Ideally in the domain of space activities.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
What we offer if you join our amazing team:
• Competitive Salary
• Corporate Benefits Package
• Exciting relocation package (if applicable)
• Company events
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries. In Europe, Serco supports governments and international organisations in the delivery of essential public services with operations in Belgium, France and French Guyana, Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Spain, Switzerland.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service and to keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play. We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers.
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
If you share our values and want to join a team of over 50,000 passionate colleagues globally we want to hear from you.
Make a difference every day.
Take pride in what you do!
Serco European Agencies