Junior Recruiter - Internal - Blue Collar (FR/NL/EN)
Serco is a partner of choice to the European Institutions and other International Organisations. For the past 30 years, we have been providing European and International Organisations a wide range of services including ICT services in support, infrastructure, operations and development as well as managing different contact centres for the key European Institutions, agencies and organisations, in Brussels and across Europe.
What connects the ever-growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service –
To keep ahead, we have to evolve continually and enhance the way we deliver our services. Everyone in Serco has a role to play, here.
Serco provides the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
We’re looking for a Junior Recruiter, to reinforce the team in our Brussels office!
We look forward to meeting you! Discover the offer below and click on ‘Apply’ if you know that your skillset and talents are a suitable match for this opportunity.
Are you looking to secure a career in a public sector environment? We would love to hear from you!
To support our growing defence sector business, we are currently looking for a Junior Recruiter to support our Serco Defence team, working within our in-house recruitment team based in Brussels, you will be responsible for sourcing and selecting candidates for a wide variety of vacancies across our Defence contracts in Belgium.
Typical example of profiles required :
- Service Management
- Site Management / Project Management
- Building maintenance
- Technicians / Electricians.
- Cleaners / Handymen
In cooperation with the Serco Defence team, you would provide support to the general recruitment process.
Main duties include:
- Manage the full life-cycle recruitment process for multiple projects both in the Technical and Non-Technical arena
- Actively sourcing candidates
- Building Talent Pools
- Liaise and ensure good communication with local Team Leaders and Business Development Managers
- Advertising through a variety of online attraction sources
- Scheduling and conducting interviews
- Using selection criteria to determine suitable candidates
- Record all information relating to the recruitment process and provide this information on request; update both candidate & customer information and store / maintain template documents;
- Assisting with general recruitment queries
- Database mining to source candidates
In return, we offer a friendly, supportive and professional environment that respects your work/life balance and ultimately contributes to the delivery of public services in Belgium and around the world.
You should have:
- At least 1 year of experience of working in a temp / perm agency environment or in-house recruitment team;
- I.T. proficiency including MS Office, Outlook. Basic knowledge of different Applicant Tracking Systems and Job Boards would be an asset
- Ability to work effectively within a collaborative team environment, while liaising effectively with Serco managers based on-site at locations from Netherlands to UK or Spain;
- Ability to manage a large number of live vacancies at any time
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Fluency in English, French and Dutch (written, spoken and reading).
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Studies, or equivalent will be seen as an asset
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
And the chance to make a positive difference in a company passionate about diversity and inclusion.
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 60,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies