Junior R&D Administrative Support to support Space-related activities of EUSPA
Are you willing to join a multi-cultural Team in Prague ? We are currently looking for a Junior R&D Administrative Support to support Space-related to provide support to the Market Development activities of EUSPA.
Formerly known as GSA, EUSPA is a future agency of the European Union, based on the existing European GNSS Agency with enlarged responsibilities. EUSPA will be in charge of ensuring the provision of Galileo, EGNOS services, the market uptake for the EU satellite navigation services and the Earth observation system (Copernicus) as well as the operational security aspects security and security accreditation of the different components of the EU Space Programme, including GOVSATCOM and SSA.
- Market Development Support to core tasks: Analyse the market, requirements and satisfaction performing administrative tasks.
- Support the team and the stakeholders, including the elaboration and implementation of reports and documentation;
- Activities foreseen could include e.g., verification of guidelines, monitoring ongoing projects;
- Support to Development of innovative and competitive EU space sector.
The ideal candidate will:
- Take care of monitoring ongoing projects (Identify statuses, Set alerts, Prepare evaluations teams, Check status of ongoing calls, ...).
- A know-how in European funding tools (e.g., H2020, HE) will be an asset.
- A know-how in space applications would be a plus.
- Excellent know-how of English language is mandatory.
- <5 years of experience.
- Willingness to work in Prague.
- Good business sense (Desired experience in Business or Market Development)
- Very good knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Very good knowledge of English (written and spoken)
- Possess excellent communication skills
- The ability to work in English and in an international environment / team
- Willingness to work in Prague, Czech Republic
In addition, the candidate shall have:
- Very good customer liaison capability
- Proactive approach to problem identification and resolution
- Teamwork / team-player spirit
- Take full responsibility for the successful conclusion of the activities
- Have a dynamic outlook and be success oriented
- Interest in tools/software development and programming
- Experience to work in similar international environments
About the Company
Why should you join Serco ?
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play.
Meaningful and vital work - You’ll contribute to methodologically intercepting challenges whilst achievements will also be recognised and celebrated.
A world of opportunity - You’ll be wholeheartedly supported with development and career progression
Great people - You’ll become an integral member of a well-defined and supportive team. who believe passionately in the value of our work.
What we offer
- Chance to contribute to innovation in the public services sector
- A company passionate about diversity and inclusion
- Permanent employment with comprehensive Serco Benefits package.
At Serco, not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play when managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators, committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
By joining Serco you will have unlimited access to our Global Employee Networks – SercoInspire (Gender), SercoEmbrace (Multicultural), SercoUnlimited (Disability) and In@Serco (LGBT & Networks). Serco Employee Networks, led by colleagues who are passionate about diversity, inclusion and belonging.
Please click on the apply button to be taken to our careers website
Serco is a Disability Confident Employer committed to employing and retaining people with disabilities. Disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the job will be given the opportunity to demonstrate their abilities at an interview.
Serco European Agencies