Junior IT Helpdesk Agent EN/FR
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
Serco’s space heritage over the last 40 years has placed us in the Space News Top 50 Space Industry Manufacturing and Services Companies - We work alongside EUMETSAT and the European Space Agency, where we are the largest on-site service provider with ca. 300 staff.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
For our customer, a European Institution in Brussels, we are seeking a Junior Helpdesk Agent.
This is a superb opportunity for a candidate who is fluent in English and French to further enhance his/her career within an innovative and prestigious environment, based in central Brussels.
- Provide 1st Line IT Support to different graded users from VIP down to simplest user.
- Create a Support Tickets and tracks them through to completion;
- Handle telephone calls and emails;
The Ideal Candidate
- Good knowledge of MS Windows, MS Office Suite;
- Good knowledge of mobile devices like mobile phones and tablets and related operating systems (Android, Win7, iOS);
- Previous experience with service management tools / ticketing systems;
- Team player with experience in working in a team environment;
- Highly user oriented with excellent interpersonal skills;
- Flexibility: occasional overtime work is required.
Language & communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and French (at least level C1).
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law. Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process. Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization. For positions located within the Darmstadt Support Office please note that only applicants with no family affiliation within the Company will be considered.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request. You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Full details on application
Relocation assistance provided (if applicable).
Start date: as soon as possible.
Contract: Permanent or Freelance.
About the Company
Serco Services GmbH, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider with over 50,000 employees worldwide.
Serco European Agencies