Infrastructure System Engineer (6107, L3)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure System Engineer, based in Brussels.
DESCRIPTION OF TASKS AND PROFILES REQUESTED
• Contribute to the design of corporate solutions for the security and management of endpoints integrating commercial off-the-shelf software and reconfiguring existing components in the Client IT infrastructure.
• Gather business and technical requirements from the stakeholders and produce technical specifications.
• Analyse the security risks of the solution and include mitigation measures implementing the IT Security Policy of the Client.
• Produce proof of concept implementations in the Lab.
• Produce documentation for transferring the solution to production.
• Work closely with other members of the team and the production teams, organise meetings and diffuse information
The Ideal Candidate
Knowledge and Skills
- Windows systems security and management and windows protocols internals (NTLM, Kerberos, SMB, Active directory, GPOs, Bitlocker, Applocker, Credential Guard, device Guard, etc…)
- Active Directory concepts and ancillary technologies such as FSMO roles, Trusts, Group Policy, LDAP queries, Schema modifications, ADMT, Replication, Kerberos TGS/TGT, DNS/DHCP services
- File system ACLs / Alternate Data Streams (ADS)
- Endpoint management, Discovery and inventory, Software and security patches distribution, Remote control and problem resolution, OS provisioning and OS migration, Alerting and monitoring, lifecycle management.
- PowerShell, VB scripting
- Ms SQL databases (Administration & SQL Development)
- A very good command of English (French is a plus) (written and spoken).
- Enthusiasm and motivation to work, strong teamwork abilities.
- Autonomy and potential to develop skills and learn new technologies.
- Good initiative capability and independent problem solving experience.
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and cope with pressure, in particular in crisis situations.
- Ability to report rigorously on the activities and to draft accurate and qualitative documents.
The Candidate must be (or able to be) security cleared at SECRET UE level.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies