Information & Data gathering, archiving and analysis (Kourou, French Guiana)
At Serco not only is the nature of the work we do important, everyone has an important role to play, from caring for vulnerable people to managing complex public services.
We are a team of 50,000 people responsible for delivering essential public services around the world, we are innovators,committed to redesigning and improving public services for the benefit of everyone.
Serco and Proud - Make a difference every day.
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Information & Data gathering, archiving and analysis, based in Kourou (French Guiana).
The core tasks of the Information Data gathering archiving and analyses support office will consist in the following activities:
- Perform services at ESA Kourou office in support of STS-EMK and STS-EMC with regards to following CSG operational contracts status, ensuring the validity of processes carried out as described in operational contracts, and helping to improve the industrial processes, with regards to exploitation related activities;
- Conferring with stakeholders about specifications, industrial capacities and capabilities, and status of projects;
- Reviewing schedules, process flows, etc. to understand methods and activities in operations, integration and services, and how to improve efficiency and eliminate waste;
- Understanding the ways industrial systems at the CSG interact and how changes in conditions (operations, launch rate, etc.) can affect outcomes;
- Proposing industrial, process, and supply chain improvements;
- Designing control systems to minimise and resolve process and project issues;
- Coordinating with others internally and externally to assess the above and to create and implement changes;
- Contributing to measures and the improvement of database structure and functionalities;
- Helping to create processes / methods to gather supplier contract and process activity data and propose and follow KPIs;
- Writing and establishment of report elements which will be directly usable in the ESA reporting system such as proposals and progress reports.
The post holder shall have:
- Senior level of technical writing skills and command of the French and English languages – both written and spoken;
- Experience / highly developed capability in complex information data mining, analysis and reporting;
- A knowledge of the CSG and its functioning will be considered an important asset
- Able to be discreet about confidential data;
- High degree of computer literacy – MS-Office products (particularly Word, PowerPoint, Excel). Knowledge of relational database concepts will be considered an asset;
- Contract and / or supply chain management would be an asset;
- Relevant experience in M&A, airport operations, and/or industrial processes would be an asset;
- Degree qualification, preferably master’s in an engineering or related subject. Lean and/or six sigma training would be an advantage.
Any offer of employment is contingent upon you providing documents to verify your identity and employment eligibility, as required by law.
Applicants are reminded that they will be requested to produce such documentation during the recruitment process.
Please contact a member of the recruitment team if you require further details of acceptable types of documentation required for verification of identity and work authorization.
When creating a profile on the Serco Career Centre you agreed to the Data Protection policy, a copy is available upon request.
You may submit a written request revoking your consent to this agreement at any time.
Corporate Benefits Package
Relocation Assistance (if applicable)
Further information available from the Serco Europe Recruitment Team
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies