ITIL Subject Matter Expert (Secret Level/EU Security Clearance)
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For one of our prestigious customers in Brussels we are looking for a ITIL Subject Matter Expert
See Ideal Candidate Section
The Ideal Candidate
Education and Experience
- 4 year degree in Computer Science related Degree and 8 years experience in ITIL related work. (In the absence of a degree each candidate will have an additional two years experience per annum of missing higher education)
- ITIL Master certification
- 5 years experience practicing and using ITIl in a Service Centre environment
- 5 years practical experience using PRINCE2, PMI and PMBOK
- 5 years experience practicing and using ITIL procedures and Methodology
- 3 years experience and knowledge of CMMI
- English - C1 level
- French - B2 level
Full details on application.
About the Company
Serco Services Belgium, part of the Serco group, A FTSE250, Multi-national Service Provider. In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services in the IT department with over 220 staff members.
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you.
Serco European Agencies