IT Service Management Support
Serco is a specialist at delivering vital services on behalf of European, National and Local Governments.
Serco Europe employ’s a large workforce in Belgium, Luxembourg, France, Switzerland, Germany, Holland, Spain, Italy and the UK.
Our European operations have ca. 2,000 employees delivering critical services to public institutions throughout Europe.
For our activities in the European Space Operations Center we are looking for an IT Service Management Support on a fixed term contract until 30/06/2020.
Your activity in this role would cover mainly the following:
- Support to SLA monitoring and management with internal and external suppliers;
- Identifying and monitoring of the Implementation of corrective actions to maintain high level of service quality;
- Support to management of the established processes and their evolution;
- Support to the management of the IT Service Management (ITSM) tool and related tool sets;
- Review of SLA definitions within the service portfolio;
- SLA assessment and verification of requirements for achievable targets;
- Definition of new end-to-end Service levels;
- Monthly creation of a consolidated service level report for all services;
- Analyse reports and identify areas for improvement;
- Support the continuous service improvement process, ensuring that despite the introduction of new services and new solutions, the overall service quality will be maintained;
- Support the management of the activities of service providers, vendors and suppliers;
- Monitor and manage performance of the suppliers in compliance with OLAs. In particular, identify correlation between performance issues and user reported problems;
- Notify ESA and the concerned supplier of failure to perform the services in line with the provisions of its contract and OLA;
- Ensure that Business Processes are followed across all Service Provider(s ) and Third Party Vendor(s);
- Support ESA to manage and maintain ESA owned end-to-end service delivery processes to achieve consistent and seamless service delivery across the various infrastructure components, service providers and suppliers.
The key person should bring the following:
- Excellent English skills;
- Very good MS Office skills;
- ITIL knowledge / IT service management experience;
- Experience in Process management;
- SLA/KPI management / design;
- Experience in report writing;
- Good analytical skills;
- Experience in vendor management;
- Experience in interfacing with customers and suppliers;
The following will be seen as assets:
- Database skills;
- ITSM tool experience (esp. Microfocus Service Manager).
About the Company
Serco is one of the world’s largest providers of public services to Governments employing over 50,000 people in over 20 countries In Belgium and Luxembourg we work closely with the European Institutions providing crucial Services with over 220 staff members.
The services we provide are often of critical importance to the communities and nations we serve, Providing public services is one of the most satisfying and rewarding careers you can have, you have an ability to make a real positive difference to people’s lives and to your community and country.
As a business which delivers “front-line” public services, employing tens of thousands of people, we are constantly developing and promoting people; our need for skilled professionals is insatiable and few companies can offer as many opportunities for individuals to grow their careers
What connects the ever growing Serco workforce is a passion for delivering great service – To keep ahead we have to constantly evolve and enhance the way we deliver our services and everyone in Serco has a role to play here.
Serco provide the right environment to encourage ideas and a comprehensive Best Practice support network that enables them to put their ideas into action.
If you share our values then join with over 50,000 colleagues globally who are equally as passionate about delivering great service as you
A career with Serco offers the chance to work with both inspirational people and innovative contracts, in a dynamic and exciting environment.
We have a mandate to execute brilliantly and our people lead and inspire based on our core values, Trust, Care, Pride and Innovation.
Take pride in what you do.
Serco European Agencies